Cimmerian answers your questions! Most of them are good! Some are very bad!
Featured in this episode:
- To The Makers of Music by Flameshirt
- A Total Ripoff By Doctor Cimmerian
- Collaboration By Doctor Cimmerian and InsipidParoxysm
- Also, Carthage Must Be Destroyed By Doctor Cimmerian and Blarghalt
- Backseat Driver By Doctor Cimmerian and Roget
- Ghost Ship By Doctor Cimmerian and Von Pincier
- Resurrection Forest By Doctor Cimmerian and Doctor Atlas
- Outside the Box By Doctor Cimmerian and Faminepulse
- Cimmerian/kaktus - "The Broke God" By Doctor Cimmerian and djkaktus
- No Fury by Doctor Cimmerian
- Empty Inside by Doctor Cimmerian (please don't read that)
- Poor Richard by Doctor Cimmerian
- Resurrection by thedeadlymoose
- Straight on Til Morning Hub - By Von Pincier and Doctor Cimmerian
- The Gulf Hub - by Kate McTiriss
- AIAD Hub - By LurkD
- Anderson Robotics Hub - By Jacob Conwell
- The Architect by Dr. Gears
- What Happened to Site-13? by djkaktus
- A Voice Behind Me by djkaktus
- The Red Sea Object by an unknown author and rewritten by NekoChris
- Glory Hole by SpikeBrennan
Audio Selections Include:
- "A Human Being" by Andy G Cohen off the 2016 Album "Through the Lense" licensed Creative Commons 4.0 attribution unported.
- "The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan" by Chris Zabriskie off the 2013 album "Undercover Vampire Policeman" licensed creative commons 3.0 attribution.
- You are currently listening to "Dark was the Night, Cold Was the Ground" by Blind Willie Johnson off the 1927 single of the same name. Public Domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less.